Scaled to Perfection
The hugely successful M2!5 is joined by a more compact but equally astonishing speaker: the M1!5. The full 30-year-plus experience of Peter Noerbaek and PBN Audio is showcased in its breathtakingly real performance and deep aural conviction.
The M1!5 features twin 12-inch woofers designed by former JBL master engineer Dean Rivera, who worked closely with Noerbaek while developing drivers for PBN Audio. The resulting woofer, the 2214EF, is an advanced version of the widely celebrated JBL 2214H. The compression driver, the JBL 2408H-1, features the same phase plug as that used in the D2430H and integrated so masterfully in the M2!5, with its virtually peerless high-frequency soundscape.
The M!5 Series – now expanded to give you a perfect choice for your listening environment.
- Sensitivity: 94dB/2.83V/1M
- Impedance: nominal 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 25kHz
- Power Handling: 300W
- Driver Complement: LF =2 x 12” 2214EF, HF= JBL 2408H-1 on JRX Waveguide with 90’H 50’V dispersion
- Crossover Frequency: 1.2 kHz LKRY 6th order up / 1.3kHz BTW
5th order down charge coupled with 27VDC
- Size: 14’W x 19”D x 42.5”H
- Weight: 155 Lbs