SAMMY INNERCHOIC© LOUDSPEAKERS
“There’s something greater at work here: SONIC SUBSTANCE,” was the praise lauded on our Sammy Loudspeaker by Sound Stage’s critic Jeff Fritz. Critic after critic cannot believe the audio presence and purity of this remarkable speaker. Each cabinet is built from a series of stacked rib-frames whose interior nooks and crannies act as an internal anechoic chamber. That’s why we’ve named it an “innerchoic” design. It totally traps all the unwanted sound waves while expelling an audio purity that heretofore was unheard…and unheard of. But now you can hear it — which is baffling in itself.
- Two 10” long-throw woofers with coated cellulose cones
- Dual 4” mid-range drivers with reed-fiber cones
- Neodymium magnet
- Proprietary foam surrounds, coated on opposing sides
- One 1” high-efficiency ultra-low distortion beryllium dome tweeter, capable of reproducing frequencies greater than 40kHz
- Comes complete with PBN’s proprietary 24db per octave acoustical Linkwitz-Riley crossover slopes. Plus, there are eight precision hand-wound inductors.
- Four high-grade polypropylene film capacitors in the high-frequency section of the crossover
Dimensions (H X W X D): 54” x 17” x 21”
Finish: Custom order (Finishes Charts)